Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Searching for artist information- HELP!

I always enjoy a miniature search and today is a search trying to find information about an artisan.
His name is Bill Miller. I have no idea who he is or where is his from but I have in my possession an outstanding miniature.
This handcrafted , one of a kind water pump ( handle really operates) which was owned by NAME member Janet King from Martinsville, Indiana. Janet's collection was amazing and her friend and mine, Vicki Fox of Indianapolis has made sure since the passing of Janet this past year, many of Janet's miniatures are finding new homes.
Vicki has donated this piece to the A-3 Region of NAME's Lexington All Scales Houseparty to be held May 17-19, 2013. The Houseparty has two special activities where Houseparty attendees have the opportunity to be the proud owners of special miniatures, vignettes, roomboxes and even dollhouses.
This piece will be at HP13 and wants a new home BUT I want to know more abut Mr. Miller. Who can help me located this man or find out more about him?


No comments:

Post a Comment