Wednesday, January 16, 2013

Grand Opening of the NAME estate auction website

Happy Dance from the NAME Estate Queen!

The "GRAND OPENING" of the NAME Auction website is a GO!
I love the new software program and you will too.
Are you ready to register... it is as easy as  1-2-3.. I really mean it too!
Here is the website:

In the upper right hand corner of this website page you will see
"register" click on that and fill in the blanks and you can begin bidding!

I have and will be adding new items every day on the site for the next 10 days. Please note item closing are staggered. I want you to keep coming back , visiting the site and see all of the options for you to use. Please remember when you want to see a larger picture of an item, just click on the picture and a larger picture will appear on your computer screen.

You have payment options galore and shipping and handling will automatically be added to your invoice at the close of a bidding period. International bid winners- will need to have their shipping and handling adjusted before payment can be made. Sorry.

If you have any questions, there is a place on the site for you to send me a question. I can also send you messages from the website and newsletters!

I love this program and may the old program rest in peace in cyper software heaven!

Many thanks to office Kim and to Tom Walden for setting up the software and all the payment options for you to enjoy the auction experience.

Go forth- register and start bidding! Also spread the word as there is no way I can reach all of our NAME members immediately. Be good ambassadors and tell your NAME friends that WE ARE OPEN FOR BUSINESS.
May I also apologize if you are getting this message several times, it just means you are in several of my NAME email address groups.

Love to all of you and thanks for living with me through all of this!
Babette
NAME Board of Trustee Member



No comments:

Post a Comment